Ms. Marsh has concentrated her practice in the areas of real estate and real estate lending. Her real estate experience includes representing sellers and purchasers in connection with transactions involving the acquisition, development and sale of commercial, condominium, mixed-use and single-family residential real estate properties throughout the United States, and representing both landlords and tenants in connection with the leasing of a variety of commercial and residential real estate properties.
Ms. Marsh has significant experience representing lenders and borrowers in connection with mortgage loans, secured business loans, construction and development loans and assumptions, modifications and restructuring of existing loans.
- Represented a regional bank in connection with its extension of a mortgage loan facility to a borrower, which facility was secured by a sixty-nine parcel collateral pool of properties located in Illinois and Georgia, and which was cross-collateralized and cross-defaulted with five other loans to affiliated borrowers.
- Represented a regional bank in connection with the assumption and modification of $9,900,000.00 in existing loans to two borrowers which had merged their assets and operations into a single, new company.
- Represented a state bank in connection with its extension of $5,300,000.00 in construction, revolving credit and term loans to four related borrowers, which loans were all cross-collateralized and cross-defaulted.
- Represented a developer in connection with its 31-story mixed-use building in Chicago, including drafting and negotiating commercial and residential sale contracts and handling all aspects of the related closings.
- Represented various lessors of commercial space in office buildings and retail shopping centers in the Chicago suburbs.
- Represented various lessees of commercial space in office buildings in Chicago and the Chicago suburbs.